by Ewa in the Garden. Thanks heavens it is Sunday and I am at "work" (= have access to internet).
Inspired by Ewa's monthly garden journal, I spent some time yesterday documenting what blooms in my jungle garden right now, but before I managed to upload the photos and post them, I have been tagged, and learned that
The rules are following
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 4 things in these themes.
4. Tag 4 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Four jobs I’ve had:
Ok, let me try a variation: of 4 fun jobs when I was a student
- a photo model when at film school in Lodz (NOT, however, of the clothes model variety)
- a supporting actress, also when studying at the same film school
- a journalist intern for Glos Wielkopolski , when I studied law in Poznan
- a tour guide around Stockholm on both boats and buses when I was a graduate student at Stockholm University
and 4 "serious" jobs after graduating:
- a "think tank" research fellow at various "think tanks" around Europe (Poland, Sweden, Austria, Germany, UK) and the USA (like Hoover Institution at Stanford University in California)
- a guest professor at various universities and institutes internationally,
- a management consultant for internationally expanding corporations (mostly high tech)
- a non-profit organizational development consultant - mostly after taking an early retirement
Four movies I can watch over and over:
Now, I am not fan of repeating anything, so I doubt I have voluntarily seen ANY movie four times, except, of course, cinema classics I studied at film school, like
- Citizen Kane
- Hamlet with Lawrence Olivier
- Bergman's: Det Sjunde Inseklet (The Seventh Seal)
Four places I have lived:
- Poland (Lowicz, Poznan, Lodz, Warszawa)
- Germany (Leipzig, Dresden, Halle, Berlin, Kiel, Hamburg, Munchen)
- Sweden (Stockholm, Ystad, Simrishamn)
- USA (California, Texas, Colorado, Minnesota, Louisiana, Arkansas, Georgia)
Four TV shows I love:
Is there anybody who really loves TV shows?
OK, I like "Law and order", especially the original and "Criminal intent".
When I lived in Poland I liked "Kabaret Starszych Panow".
I am sure I liked something in Sweden, but can't remember now... horrible, I am getting that old
Four places I have been on holiday:
How about three honeymoons and one divorce "celebration" ???
- Tatra mountains - 1st honeymoon (of 1st marriage)
- arctic Scandinavia: Sarek and Padjelanta national forests - pre-honeymoon (of 2nd marriage )
- Rome, Sorrento, Capri - a "proper" honeymoon (of second marriage),
- a Caribbean cruise (with daughter, after her divorce)
Four of my favourite dishes:
- sushi andraw vegan sushi (made of matchstick cut vegetables, yummy
- tapas - any kind, but especially fish and seafood ones
- sourkraut, carrot, apple and parsley salad... or bigos, whenever I have a chance (rarely)
- pierogi and Swedish meatballs (not together, but I could not decide on only one of those dishes)
Four Web sites you visit daily:
When I have daily access to internet I visit:
- New York Times or Washington Post
- Dagens Nyheter or Svenska Dagbladet (alternating between the two national Swedish dailies)
- El Nuevo Dia or San Juan Star (two largest Puerto Rico dailies, one in Spanish, one in English)
Four places I would rather be now:
let's see, right now I am happy where I am, and don't want to be anywhere else, but ask me in August/September when it'll rain here and huricanes will start threatening, then I might rather (and probably in actuality) be:
- in Sweden
- in Poland
- in Germany
- in France
Four bloggers I am tagging: